Computer Repair and Troubleshooting
Does your PC or laptop blue screen or are you disappointed with pop ups and Virus / Spyware or do you want to transfer some important files from your crashed hard drive or are you searching for a fast reliable, cost effective option to fix your crashed computer? Then answer for all these would be to drop into Innovative IT – a London based computer repair centre that caters to all kinds of computer repair and troubleshooting. At Innovative IT, we strive to provide our clients, including home users, small and medium business firms, and large corporation, with top end, efficient, and reliable computer repair services and that too at competitive rates.
Let it be application crashes, system shutdown, hard disk failures, boot disk failure, missing partitions, or power outages, our highly proficient IT hardware engineers and technicians at Innovative IT render excellent computer repair and troubleshooting services to repair and upgrade your faulty computer. Further, we can troubleshoot and repair desktop PCs and laptops of all makes and models introduced by such leading brands as Apple, Dell, Panasonic, Gericom, Advent, Asus, Averatec, IBM, Acer, Alienware, Toshiba, Packard Bell, Medion, Sony, HP, and Gateway. Few to mention among the broad range of computer repair and troubleshooting services we render at Innovative IT are:
- Detecting exact problem of your computer hardware or software
- Troubleshooting and repairing operating system as well as applications
- Identification and removal of Virus, Spyware, Adware, Trojans and Worms
- Upgrade Anti-Spyware as well as Anti-Virus software
- Clearing out temporary files that may slow down your PC or laptop
- Optimizing PC in order to remove every unnecessary application
- System defrag
- Troubleshooting and resolving internet / email – related problems
- Data recovery, transfer and back up
- Recovering files from Recycle Bin
- Software installation and troubleshooting
- Removing dust from monitor and keyboard
As part of computer repair and troubleshooting services, we also deliver services to upgrade your computer’s memory (RAM), processors, and graphic cards in order to help you run sophisticated business applications and enjoy high definition games.
So the next time when your computer freezes or your computer encounter booting problems, contact us at 020 7237 6805 and let one of our fast courteous technicians help you to troubleshoot and repair your computer. You can send us an email to email@example.com. We are available Monday through Saturday from 9 to 6.